Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week and are ready for some fun this weekend. Somehow long weekends still make me long for Friday... what about you?
1) "Evolution of Hip-Hop Dancing" with Jimmy Fallon and Will Smith. This week Jimmy Fallon took over The Tonight Show and opened on a high note. Kudos to Will Smith for being game to show off his moves in everything but "twerking." (Which looks to me as a cross between a toddler getting his balance and bear scratching against a tree)
2) I do have to admit that I immediately thought of the 70's horror flick Night of the Lepus when I first read the headline "Woman Chased by Rabbits" but prepare for a hopping swarm of cuteness! These bunnies obviously aren't afraid of humans bearing snacks. All together now: "Awwww!"
3) "To the Bagger at Publix Who Made My Day" is one of those good news stories of the week. It's also very convicting to do more to just make the world a better place for our fellow humans. Lovely!
4) 15 Pilates Moves That Get Results - Pilates is a brilliant way to bounce back from an injury or just to tighten your abs. If you haven't tried it already, I highly recommend giving these exercises a go.
5) My sister made the mistake of turning me on to 6pm.com and now I am obsessed with the shoes. Not that it takes a lot to get me excited about shoes but this is above and beyond. (And they have clothing, too.) The prices are really quite reasonable and you know you're getting a name brand. Highly recommended!
Okay, that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend!