Happy Friday! February really flew by, didn't it? (Graciously, so, for many of us!) Hope you all had a great week and are ready for 5 Oscar-themed things this week:
1) It probably helps to start with this year's nominees. (Anyone else curious to see if Leonardo DiCaprio actually wins the Academy Award this year?) It's funny but the only nominated films I have seen were animated. Anyone see the others? Any recommendations?
2) What's really interesting is the menu for the Governor's Ball (AKA The Academy Awards "after party") catered by Wolfgang Puck. (Warning: Don't click that link on an empty stomach!) I just feel sorry for the ladies in those tight gowns who probably won't be able to enjoy much because it sound delish!
3) What "If PIXAR Characters Replaced Their Oscar-Nominated Doppelgängers?" This is pretty cute if you're a fan of PIXAR... I like The Wolf of Wall Street replacement, especially!
4) How about some fun party ideas for the occasion? Both JSOnline and Harper's Bazaar had some fun ideas including a printable ballot to make a game of making predictions for the winners.
5) And speaking of predictions, the International Business Times makes some of their own for the big night that have nothing to do with who wins. They are probably right on the mark, actually!
Okay, that's all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!