1) This week Sprinkles bakery opened a cupcake ATM in Manhattan. Judging from their website, we obviously need one of these ATMs in my city. Stat! That lemon meringue cupcake is calling my name.
2) Speaking of sweet things... A fireman made headlines this week when he proposed to his teacher girlfriend during a fire drill. Very cute and we definitely wish them all the best!
3) Tamara Rojo-Artistic Director of the English National Ballet-does a nice interview with BBC about her dual-role job, the challenges of a ballet career and the personal joy that comes from dancing.
4) And here is a beautiful story from writer Genevieve Shaw Brown about her journey coming to terms with becoming the mother of a child with Down Syndrome. Just be forewarned that this is a bit of a tear jerker but in the best of ways.
5) Last-for my fellow crafty people-I love this envelope clutch pattern from the blog See Kate Sew. It's actually quite simple for a beginner and produces great results.
Okay, that's all for now! Have a wonderful weekend!