1) Did you know that all the dates this week are palindromes? A great Easter dinner conversation piece if ever I heard one! :)
2) What does your handwriting say about you? This was interesting. I will definitely be studying handwriting a little more closely in the future.
3) If you aren't in the mood to go searching for eggs in the yard (it wouldn't be fair to the kids, anyway), you can "Join Pixar’s 'Easter Egg' Hunt." These are fun little bits and jokes in the Pixar films which you might miss if you blink.
4) But if you're looking for some unique ways to decorate your eggs, Brit+Co. has got you covered with a mind boggling number of ideas. These bird designs are super cute and these cascarones remind me of my childhood and a special Easter when my aunt made them for the kids. Such fun!
5) The annual Peeps Diorama Contest is a favorite thing of mine this time of year. The entries are often current events relevant like the "polar vortex" and a particular Oscar "selfie." These are some talented folks!
Okay, that's all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter with loved ones and don't overdo it on the Peeps!