Happy Friday! Hope you all are having a good week and are planning something fun but relaxing this weekend. If there's chocolate involved, I'd be much obliged if you would save me some!
Here are "5 Things" for you to enjoy:
1) "Love Back" by Artist Vs Poet. As usual you probably heard this song months ago but I heard it for the first time this week. Definitely a new fan here. My apologies to everyone who comes in contact with me for the next couple of weeks if I happen to spontaneously start singing. You have been warned. :)
2) For my fellow word-nerds, you may already be aware of the radio program A Way With Words but you may not have heard this episode. Great fun and now I know I can use "gruntled" as an adjective.
3) A new iPad app is now available puts "Ballet At Your Fingertips." Users can control what happens in the dance thanks to a myriad of movement performed by actual dancers. I'm excited to give this a try!
4) This article from the Huffington Post about how to end your book is really good advice. I'm one of those people who is guilty of previewing a book by reading the end first (to make sure the conclusion is worth my while). So, I think book endings are really important.
5) Kroger stores (AKA Smith's in this neck of the woods) are hosting a "Taste of Mexico" event this month. The weekend (this is the last one!) is a good time to drop in to taste some unique foods and get fresh churros at 4 p.m. I recommend the store brand skirt steak for fajitas. Great item and very versatile. (I found out about this event thanks to my association with BzzAgent.com)
Okay, that's all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!