Happy Friday! It's such a relief that this weekend gets three days instead of the usual two... Happy Labor Day! How about checking out this week's "5 Things" all about some interesting things:
1) Apparently everything I've ever been told is a lie: Hello Kitty is a not a cat! I feel like my whole perception of the world is crashing down around me! Yeah, it's not that dramatic, really. Just a little odd. She has whiskers and ears on the top of her head like a cat so I figured she was one.
2) This guy turned a cancelled wedding into a fundraiser for children in need. You have to commend him for such a great idea and he's likely to help countless children.
3) Given all the tumult in Israel, this article about the documentary "Dancing In Jaffa" is a nice reminder that the arts (dance in particular) can bridge gaps where words cannot. Also, that the younger generations are usually better at getting along than the rest of us. Can you imagine if we all danced together instead of fought? Brilliant!
4) I just loved this Daddy Daughter Dance-Off from GMA. It brings back fond memories of the "Father Daughter Dance" at my college. This one's for you, Babbo!
5) Scientists have figured out the secret behind the moving rocks in Death Valley. It's totally believable if you've ever been in the desert at night. Cool stuff!
Okay, that's all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!