Happy Friday, everyone! Hopefully you all made it to Friday mostly unscathed. Maybe you can tell I had a major sugar craving this week but here are the "5 Things" I enjoyed:
1) This video titled "The Trick to Perfect Lemon Meringue Tarts" is really quite good. (And I'm not just saying that because my grandmother's meringue recipe made the cut.) The chef takes the time to prepare three different variations which is a great (and delicious) experiment.
2) How about some "Sprinkle Toast" as brought to my attention by Anthropologie's blog? The Dutch are so smart! Any excuse to eat dark chocolate for breakfast and I'm there.
3) These Peach Donuts from Rae Gun Ramblings also sound amazing. She is such a talented gal and I know I can rely upon her in the event of an emergency sugar craving. (Dare I say they could be cute with some sprinkles on top?)
4) The Huffington Post compiled an interesting list of "The 60 Weirdest Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite TV Show." My favorite was the tidbit about Seinfeld which led me to locate an article about Larry David. The suede jacket episode was actually based on real life!
5) And last, HGTV is giving away a lovely remodeled lake house in Florida. You can enter twice a day through 09/12/14. Of course, I'd love to win but having a friend win and let me visit would be nice, too! :)
Okay, that's all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!