Happy Friday! It's that most wonderful day of the week and time for "5 Things" to get you through the rest of it... hope you enjoy!
1) Don't ask me how I found these (not quite sure myself) but there seems to be a supposed weight-loss solution that includes wearing silicon, magnetic rings on your toes. I obviously need to try these for scientific purposes... and give them as "stocking stuffers" for Christmas! (Does this mean I'll be getting weird weight-loss suggestions from Amazon, now?)
2) I loved this family keepsake with wedding advice from 1893. What a treasure! My favorite advice is: "Next to acquiring good friends, the best acquaintance is that of good books." Have you ever found anything like this in your attic?
3) Those of you who frequent social media have probably see this "Ballet Dancer" t-shirt making the rounds but I thought I would share it, anyway. Very cool!
4) How Pain-Tolerant Are You? Look At Your Eye Color is an intriguing article about how certain things in our body chemistry are linked to eye color. Of course, it does mean that I (with green eyes) am technically slower-thinking and worse at tennis than my brown-eyed parents. Not sure how I feel about that one although I am pretty bad at playing tennis.
5) And the BBC is reviving Danger Mouse! DM and Penfold are coming back to their postbox headquarters with one addition: Professor Squakencluck will now be female (the original character's niece) to add some gender variety. I don't know about you but I am excited to see this one.
Okay, that's all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend with some beautiful Fall weather!