Happy Friday! I don't know about you but Friday could not have come quickly enough this week. It just wasn't a fun few days but, fortunately, Saturday is on the horizon and this installment of "5 Things" is all about making Friday just that much better:
1) The Huffington Post compiled a pretty amazing list of vegetarian sandwich recipes (32, in fact!). The eggplant parm sandwich and the fried zucchini pita look exactly like something delicious for a crummy week!
2) Princess Leia experiences street harassment, too. This video is pretty funny. Yeah, I'll admit it's not "PC" but it can be good to laugh a little sometimes. Hope you get a giggle out of it, too. My favorite bit was Vader's appearance.
3) I'll bet you didn't know that there is a pretty impressive list of notable female pirates in history. Yeah, neither did I. Sorry it's a little late for Halloween but at least you have more than enough time to impress your friends with your new knowledge.
4) One of the best cures I know of for a not-so-good week is Chocolate Mug Cake. Odds are you already have all the ingredients in your kitchen and you don't have to worry about eating more cake than you intended. It's awesome!
5) Last but not least, I love the 30 Second Bunnies and particularly this 30-second synopsis of The Princess Bride. Hope it at least helps you crack a smile. If 30 seconds isn't enough I also recommend Casablanca.
Okay, that's all for now. Hope you all have a great weekend (especially those of you with the awful week)!!