Happy Friday! Here in the USA we're closing in on Thanksgiving and I can't believe that Christmas is not far behind. The holidays always seem to come more quickly than I expect. But that is neither here nor there as this week's "5 Things" is all about taking a few moments for some fun before you have to plan a holiday dinner... or two:
1) Did you know there was such a thing as a Salmon Cannon? Well, now you do and what John Oliver does with it is pretty funny. I'm not sure if I was just tired but I got a serious case of the giggles with this one!
2) The band OK Go never disappoints with their music videos! Of course, their music is great, too, but the visuals are always what appeal to me the most. And make me wish I could be in one of the videos.
3) Who else wants some mini sweet potato pies? These look like they'd be a fun addition to Thanksgiving dinner... or Friday night dinner with the way things are going. I can't say "no" to sweet potatoes and cranberries.
4) Those of you who are also chronically cold should appreciate this Toasty Mug! I can just see the hours of bliss enjoyed with that one... plotting Christmas gifts as we speak. :)
5) Last but not least I'd like to encourage all my (very busy) dance and arts friends to get on Yahoo Answers! There are so many young people on that site asking very important questions. They could use your years of expertise and not just their peers (who might or might not have the right advice). It's a wonderful way to help keep interest in the arts alive so I hope you can take a little time every once in a while and help our youth with their questions and conundrums.
Okay, that's all for now!