Happy Friday! Hope all you Americans had a wonderful Thanksgiving and the rest of you a wonderful week.
1) First, here's a heartwarming story from Lisa Lovatt-Smith regarding her life as a foster mother beginning when she was 23. I'm looking forward to reading her book!
2) Looking for a new ornament craft to make? I think these DIY Glitter Ornaments look like great fun with great results. I like that the glitter goes on the inside of the ornaments which makes me hope that I won't be finding glitter everywhere in the house for the next six months.
3) If you're looking for a gift for the tea-lover in your life, I think I've found the perfect solution: Tea Sparrow. It's a subscription of tea. How cool is that?!
4) For you fans of YouTube and BuzzFeed, you've probably seen this one already but I loved the "British People Taste Test American Snacks" video. There's a whole series of these taste tests (including one where Americans taste Australian snacks like Vegemite for the first time... yuck!) but that one with the Brits is probably my favorite.
5) And just in case you don't follow me on social media (or just need some good news) here's the second installment of The Tonight Show's "I've Got Good News and Good News."
Okay, that's all for now. Have a great weekend and don't get into any fistfights over that last 50-inch TV in Best Buy. :)