Happy Friday! Hope you're all doing well and staying warm. This weekend I am (finally?) getting around to decorating my office and my house for Christmas. So, sharing some of my favorite tracks to decorate to for this installment of "5 Things" seemed like a good idea. Hope you enjoy!
1) "Nutcracker" by Straight No Chaser - Okay, this is not my favorite song but I chose it for Babbo (my dad) who could happily go about the rest of his life without ever seeing another Nutcracker performance. Love you, Babbo!
2) "White Christmas" sung by Bing Crosby - I've already watched the film once this year. Great, classic tune for this time of year.
3) "All I Want for Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey - Admit it: you know all the words, too. Happy singing! :)
4) "Last Christmas" performed by Bond - This video is also pretty cute with a little help from Misery Bear. Enjoy!
5) "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" sung by Frank Sinatra - Another great classic. That voice can melt some snow! *Swoon*
Okay, that's all for now! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone... and maybe have an extra cup of cocoa for me. :)