Happy Friday! The first full week back into the usual routine after the holidays... How did we all fare? It was a crazy week in my world so I hope everyone else did a little better. Anyway! Here's what I found to share this week:
1) "In My City" by Priyanka Chopra is a not-so-subtle message to all my family and friends who are planning their vacations for this year: Come visit! Don't make me pout... And I promise not to wear tiny shorts like Priyanka. :)
2) I thought this was really interesting: "Addicted to selfies? Why you could be a psychopath." Apparently, men who post a lot of "selfies" online also have psychopathic tendencies. Weird! That does beg the question: What about women who are obsessed with "selfies?"
3) Did you know that Jimmy Fallon almost dated Nicole Kidman? Neither did he! The video is pretty hilarious. :)
4) Hope from Crafty Hope is sharing some of her art journaling for 2015. Very cool stuff! It might inspire you to document your year in a similar manner. Do you keep a journal?
5) And in case you missed it, you can still watch the New Year celebration from Vienna on the PBS website. It's the best of both worlds: music and dance with Julie Andrews as host. Mum and I watch it every year without fail. Fabulous!
Okay, that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!