Happy Good Friday, Passover and Easter! (Whew!) Hope you all had a really good week and are ready for another installment of "5 Things":
1) What happens when Passover meets "Uptown Funk." It's a very good thing. (And a crash course in the Passover story if you're not familiar.)
2) This might seem like a "Thank you, Captain Obvious" moment but The Wall Street Journal recently published an article about dancers on Instagram. (They're only just figuring this out.)The only reason I'm sharing it is because the photos are great and if you like dance, it's a great idea to follow these people. To add to the list, you might also want to follow PaddleTheReef who does some incredible night shots.
3) It's not too late to make some Bunny Bath Bombs courtesy of A Pumpkin&A Princess. They look just like something I can handle and the Epsom Salts are a wonderful ingredient for a bath when you have sore muscles.
4) These Easter Bunny Eggs from Little Red Window are on my to-do list this weekend. I love how simple yet adorable they are.
5) In case you're scrambling last minute for an Easter dessert (like me!) Martha Stewart's Ricotta Cake Recipe is a really good choice. Top with fruit (or my favorite: powdered sugar) and it's sure to please.
Okay, that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! (Don't forget where you hid the eggs!)