Happy Friday! Hope you all had a wonderful week and are ready to celebrate fathers this weekend. But first, here's "5 Things" to get you through your Friday:
1) This year's Father's Day commercial from Omaha Steaks is really cute so I thought I'd share.
2) Watch Cheryl Burke and Jeff Dye join Pilobolus on NBC's I Can Do That. They really did a great job blending in with the troupe. Pilobolus is such a cool dance company and I highly recommend seeing them live if they happen to come to your neck of the woods.
3) Hobbes' adventure in Tampa Airport is adorable. A little boy had left his stuffed tiger in the airport and the staff made a scrapbook of his escapades before returning Hobbes to his owner. Princess Kitty had a similar experience in Denver Airport. Like I said: adorable!
4) This Seattle home for the elderly also has a preschool and the affects are amazing! The elderly and the little ones both benefit from interacting with each other. I love it!
5) A Pumpkin&A Princess' Mini Lemon Cheesecakes look delicious and so simple to make. They will probably making an appearance at once of many barbecues this summer!
Okay, that's all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Don't forget to check out the weekly photography scavenger hunts this summer.