Happy Friday! It's the long week after a short week for most of us. How'd you all do?
I'm actually surprised that the week went by quickly. Most likely because it was quite busy on my end. There's a sneaky correlation between long weekends and clients calling in droves the next week But, anyway! Here's "5 Things" to get you through the day to another, wonderful weekend!
1) If this doesn't put a smile on your face, nothing will! Captain Jack Sparrow shows up at a children's hospital in Brisbane to pillage and make some new friends along the way. I love it! (I also think that Johnny Depp is probably a very fun dad at home.)
2) Ever wonder what a musical for the deaf might look like? Spoiler alert: It's awesome! You'll even recognize choreographer Spencer Liff (from SYTYCD among other things) working with both deaf and hearing actors.
3) A new-ish podcast called Mystery Show has been added to my podcast listening repertoire. All the mysteries are solvable including the owner of a lost belt buckle, the true height of Jake Gyllenhall, and why Britney Spears was photographed holding a book one author thought no one ever read. The nice thing is that the podcast is taking a couple of weeks off so you can get caught up with the first five episodes.
4) PopSugar had a great idea to turn Instagram photos into wall art. The only problem is choosing which photos to use. That could take a long time!
5) And what's a long week without Fudgy Cheesecake Brownies? (I may have drooled a little on the keyboard just typing the name!) They look way, too good. Who wants to share a tray with me?
Okay, that's all for now. Have a great weekend, everyone!