Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week and a great first couple of days of school for some of you. Where did the summer go?
1) Okay, if you need a dose of cute today, here's the perfect thing: A bunny and a fawn playing together. Adorable! (I watched it twice!)
2) The podcast Death, Sex, and Money did a really interesting episode about Joy Williams post-breakup of The Civil Wars. Years ago I was a fan of Joy when she was a newbie on the Christian music scene (and had recently come across one of her CD's in my collection). It was interesting (although heartbreaking at times) to hear what's she's been up to. Fortunately, things are going so much better now.
3) This Cactus Pincushion DIY tutorial from A Beautiful Mess is adorable! Just what one needs when one is sewing in the desert.
4) The official teaser for Zoolander 2 is ridiculously good looking and clever. Totally recommend checking it out. :)
5) I don't generally watch a lot of makeup tutorials on YouTube (there are way too many!) but this one for "Huge Eyes" really caught my interest. I love the way she used white mascara and then black only on the tips of her lashes. Really great technique!
Okay, that's all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!