Happy Friday! We've survived another week! (Thankfully, National Dessert Day made things a little bit more bearable.) I hope you all have some great plans to look forward to this weekend but, first, let's check out this week's "5 Things":
1) Start off your Friday right with "Musical Morning Announcements" with special guest Gabrielle Union (who is super funny, by the way!).
2) Now that the weather is cooling down, I'm excited to try my hand at this 30 Minute Easy Blanket Tutorial from Rae Gun Ramblings. I guess it's time to let the sewing machine take over the dining room table for a but. :)
3) Levo had a great compilation of "8 Podcasts That Will Make You Smarter." I don't know about smarter, per se but I think they're all really interesting subjects. Definitely worth checking out. Double X and Invisibilia are my favorites of the list.
4) I loved this roundup of quick lunch ideas from Delish.com. I never would have thought of making apple sandwiches where the apple is substituted for the bread. (Instead of almond butter, I might try sunflower butter... yum!)
5) Lastly, I'd like to encourage everyone to give someone a hug today. (A willing person, of course!) It lowers both your blood pressure. :)
Okay, that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!