Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week and are ready for some weekend fun. Maybe baking some more pumpkin recipes if only because you suddenly realized (like myself) that you actually bought way too many cans of pureed pumpkin. (True story.) Well, before your house (and mine) fills with the scent of warm pumpkin and spices, you can check out this week's "5 Things" which happens to be some of my favorite things (new and old) on Youtube:
1) This Levis commercial is one of my absolutely favorite things to watch online. I know I've shared it before but it is worth watching, again... and again... :)
2) What's next? Chickens clucking "Don't You Want Me?" for a Foster Farms advertisement. And, yes, in case it wasn't perfectly clear that I am a dork, you now how your proof. Enjoy!
3) I still technically don't enjoy Miley Cyrus' music but I really like this version of "We Can't Stop" featuring Jimmy Fallon and The Roots. So good!
4) And where else but Youtube can you watch the incomparable duo of Tamara Rojo and Julio Bocca in the pas de deux from Don Quixote? Incredible performance! I may be watching this one several times today.
5) And just in case you want to brush up on your British accent (to audition for the Winter production of "My Fair Lady," of course) I think this British Pronunciation channel is pretty cool. I especially wanted to know how a Brit might say Worchestershire Sauce because somehow the term never quite seems to come up in conversation. Haha!
Okay, that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!