Happy Friday! What a week! I think we're all due for some good news after the awful tragedy in California. So, I hope you'll get a reprieve from the madness with this week's "5 Things":
1) Want to see some great dancing? Check out Hrithik Roshan dancing to "Tu Meri" from the Bollwood film Bang Bang! You probably don't really even notice Katrina Kaif in her red dress when she's beside Hrithik. He's that good. Besides, this is such a fun dance to recreate in your living room. (Or kitchen as is my case.) Love it!
2) Netflix has an incredible documentary now available called My Italian Secret: The Forgotten Heroes. The film is centered around Italy during World War II and the brave men and women who hid Jews from the Nazis. It is so well-crafted with such inspiring legacies that I cannot recommend this documentary enough!
3) SheKnows has compiled a great list of ways to volunteer without leaving your house. (In this cold weather that's a seriously appealing proposition!) Definitely some excellent ideas for those who don't have time during regular daylight hours or don't know where to start.
4) Check out these wonderful "pressed flower" plaster impressions at Gardenista. I certainly wouldn't mind having a few of these on my wall. Gorgeous!
5) The American Red Cross has been at ground zero of innumerable disasters and tragedies over the past year. Why not check out their catalog to see where your donation could help this December?
Okay, that's all for now. Hope you all have an exceptionally wonderful weekend!