Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week! Is it just me or are these weeks getting longer with the days? Sigh. Fortunately, here are some things to get your through your Friday into the weekend. Enjoy!
1) Just when I thought I was done with the "Hello" covers, The Piano Guys knock my socks off. It's a beautiful arrangement and a really cool video. (The added bonus is that it didn't get stuck in my head because it's so beautifully complex!)
2) Yesterday Bing.com had a great photo from the International Space Station. And that made me want to see more! Check these out at the NASA website.
3) Thanks to Netflix, I recently discovered the amusing documentary called Meet the Patels. It's a lot of fun and does shed light on the (East) Indian-American problem of finding a spouse that they feel meets their parents' expectations. Totally worth a watch this weekend!
4) The Criminal podcast had a really cool episode recently about court artists! I'm so intrigued that I want to check out Andy Austin's book, too.
5) Lastly, to my female readers, I want to remind you to make your annual ob/gyn appointment. It's the least fun thing to do but it's so important to prevent tragedies. Do it. Then treat yourself to ice cream afterward! (That's what I did. Haha!)
Okay, that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!