Happy Friday! Hope you all had a good week. Maybe some early Easter treats? Or maybe you're like me and just realized that Easter is this Sunday! All the years just keep speeding up, don't they? (Says the person who forgot to call her mother to coordinate Easter dinner until last night!)
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Good Friday and enjoy "5 Things" to get you through to the weekend:
1) Kicking off the Easter weekend, I love to listen to Handel's Messiah. Such a gorgeous body of work! Here is the Royal Choral Society's "Hallelujah Chorus." Pretty spectacular!
2) Jetsetter published a helpful article this week called "12 Things You Should Never Pack." Reading it really put things into perspective and it could make a difference between whether or not you have to check your luggage. (Which I, personally, try to avoid when possible.)
3) Ever wonder why it took so long to bring about My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2? Well, Nia Vardalos reveals all in a great interview with Katie Couric. (I'm sooo excited to see this film!)
4) Hopefully you'll see this as a cute story and not just a cautionary tale about double-checking the numbers you text: "Couple mistakenly texts strangers." But, yeah, maybe you should check those numbers just in case so you don't end up with possibly not as nice strangers at your hospital room or birthday party! :)
5) Check out this great "15 Minute Reversible Placement Tutorial" from Rae Gun Rambings. I'm always looking for reasons to keep my sewing machine in the dining room (Dining rooms are for eating? Pshaw!). This one is a winner! :)
Okay, that's all for now! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter!