Happy Friday! Hope you all had a decent week. It's been a little rough, it seems for some people. I hope the weekend resets all the yuck. Maybe a nice, long sleep-in on Saturday will do us all some good! Well, until then, you've got "5 Things" to keep you busy:
1) As you've probably heard the musician Prince passed away this week. The first person I thought of was ballerina Misty Copeland who toured with him. This video is a nice little snippet about dancing on tour. And one of my favorite (non-music) moments from Prince is when he guest-starred on New Girl.
2) Have you seen the trailer to the new Bourne movie? I'm actually a huge fan of the franchise and I think it's mainly because the fight scenes tend to look like a wonderfully choreographed dance!
3) I am totally hooked on these Fig Bars from Nature's Bakery. The blueberry and the peach apricot are my particular favorites. Whole wheat, reasonable sugar, and delicious. I keep a stash in my desk at work!
4) This week was Queen Elizabeth's 90th birthday! She and my grandmother were born in the same month and year (both having lived through World War II) although the queen has outlived her by eight years now. The BBC really did an interesting tribute to her majesty. Thought it was worth sharing.
5) And this story about two orphans from Mozambique is pretty incredible. Both boys were orphaned and in the same orphanage. Then they were both adopted by families in the same city in Arizona! (We needed some good news... here it is!)
Okay, that's all for now. Hope you all have an exceptionally uneventful and restful weekend!