Happy Friday! Hope you all had a really great week... we've made it to the weekend! And it's a little scary knowing that May is literally around the corner. I feel like I've been just walking through the weeks without any real understanding of the date. Weird. But at least I remembered "5 Things," right? :)
1) I just thought this story about Frank Sinatra and Joan Collins was kind of cute. (And very much in keeping with what I think of Frank Sinatra!) Did you know they were in a film together?
2) Apparently, Madam Tussaud's in Tokyo has a new, interactive feature. Instead of just taking photos with waxy celebs, you can dance with them! Who wants to go to Tokyo with me? :)
3) While researching concealer (can you see how busy my week was?) I stumbled across this great article from Paula's Choice Skincare. I'm not familiar with the brand itself but the article was one of the best that I've read. So helpful!
4) Ellie Kemper is fantastic in the new season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt but could she also have a career in horror films? Maybe not.
5) Even though Mother's Day is coming up next weekend, I'm already shopping for Babbo's birthday and Father's Day in June. This is because I find men so very difficult to shop for! I was pleasantly surprised to find Man Crates this week. It seems like all my problems are solved... this year, anyway!
Okay, that's all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!