Happy Friday! We made it through the first full week since Memorial Day. That's got to count for something, right? I don't know about you but I need another three-day weekend... or seven. Well, at least it's Friday. Check out what I found this week:
1) Have you seen the SNL "Mom Translator" sketch? Maybe you did when it aired but it's worth checking out, again. With all due respect to the moms whom it brings to mind, it's funny because it's true. (And I'm glad you don't really know all the celebs' names... that would be weird.)
2) The Royal Opera House always has some neat interviews. This week the podcast with Wayne McGregor is pretty great. Check it out!
3) If you like dark chocolate and orange flavors, I hope you've tried Lindt's Intense Orange. This is by far one of their best chocolate offerings. Yum! (Major chocolate cravings this week... can't you tell?)
4) Speaking of chocolate cravings, have you seen Gemma Stafford's S'more Pie? It looks way too good. I'm already thinking it will be a fantastic treat for Father's Day! (Babbo is huge fan of marshmallow fluff.)
5) Over the weekend I discovered Doctor Thorne from Downton Abbey creator Julian Fellowes (AKA "Kilwillie" if you're a fan of Monarch of the Glen), It's based on an Anthony Trollope book and seems really great so far. The dialogue can be a bit of a struggle for me at times (snobby writer stuff!) but, otherwise, I'm hooked. Have you seen it?
Okay, that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!