Happy Friday and Happy Father's Day to all you dads! We made it to Friday and to another wonderful weekend to celebrate the fathers and fatherly dudes around the world. So, this week's "5 Things" is dedicated to them:
1) Because a Father's Day celebration wouldn't be complete without Bullitt in my family. Cool cars, an epic chase scene, even creepy Robert Vaughn (I'm of the opinion that he was meant to be creepy)... what more could you ask for?
2) Another of Babbo's favorite's is Fun With Dick and Jane. ("Indited!") Highly recommended if you need a good laugh. Probably some of Jim Carrey's best work to be honest!
3) It's a stereotype but grilling is a pretty awesome past time for Father's Day. A family favorite is grilled zucchini. Great recipe!
4) Looking for something to do with your dad this weekend? A lot of towns are holding car shows for the occasion. Should be fun (if not really, really hot out).
5) And if your dad is a chocoholic like mine is, I've got the perfect recipe: Chocolate Chip Pudding Cake! Make it in a bundt pan (There's a hold in this cake!) and dust with powdered sugar. Everyone will be impressed!
Okay, that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!