Happy Friday! We made it! If you are one of the privileged ones who got to work this short week (like me) I'm sure you're extra-glad it's Friday. Somehow, it almost doesn't seem worth the long weekend when we get back to the office. But I know we all needed the extra day to sleep in for preparation!
In light of the crazy-busy week, I thought we could all use some funny stuff to get us through the day. Check it out:
1) Because you can't watch this video too much. (Okay, maybe you can... just humor me, alright?) Check out Jimmy Fallon and Tom Hanks in "Kid Theater." If you need more "Kid Theater" cuteness, don't miss the episode with Michael Keaton!
2) The film Spy (Melissa McCarthy!) was pretty, darn funny. Especially when it got to the one-on-one conversations. Like "a sad Bulgarian clown!"
3) Okay, I do realize you have to be in a certain "mood" to appreciate Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Hopefully, you can crack a smile at the killer rabbit. Runaway!
4) This is one of my favorite clips from 30 Rock: Liz Lemon is under the effects of anesthesia and thinks that the medical assistants in her dentist's office are actually her ex-boyfriends.
5) And here is only one of the best commercials ever made.
Okay, that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!