Happy Friday! Hopefully, you all had a pretty good week! It's been fair in this area of the world. The weather has been beautiful (that's a blessing!) and that's helpful. Well, even if your weather isn't beautiful, I hope you'll at least enjoy this week's "5 Things!" Check it out:
1) One of the interesting things about violinist Lindsey Stirling is that she is part musician and part dancer when she performs. Check out her recent appearance on Conan.
2) I don't know about you but these Quinoa-Crusted Chicken Nuggets sound amazing! Even better it is very easily gluten free with the right mustards. Cool, huh?
3) What happens with all the British Olympians have the same color luggage? Hilarity ensues. (I laughed out loud when I saw this!)
4) Have you seen this? A teacher in Texas has decided not to give homework. It's only second grade so that's not a huge deal but it is an interesting concept. I definitely would have liked less homework in my school days. What about you?
5) If you're also a fan of Serial and have been following the story of Adnan Syed, you might find this interesting: "2 ex-classmates dispute account of alibi witness for 'Serial' subject." Given that there were some odd inconsistencies in Asia's testimony, it's not such a far-fetched thought.
Okay, that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!