Happy Friday! Hope you all had a good week. Nothing crazy, right? Well, if you're looking for something good to enjoy today, check out what I found this week:
1) Need a little Friday funny? Check out this great clip with Carol Burnett on The Tonight Show.
2) Here is a pretty good piece of journalism about a pretty nuts situation. It was published in six pieces about a husband and wife who tried to frame a parent volunteer at their son's school by planting drugs in her car. It's like a mega crime show but with a lot more theatrics. Definitely worth the read!
3) Last weekend I just wanted to bake and happened across this Basic Biscuits Recipe that turned out really nice. The only downside (user error, not the recipe) was that I only had wheat flour. That turned out a tad dry unless heated up with butter and jam. Otherwise, great!
4) Not sure if I've recommended this before but I have just begun to re-read Paul Pilkington's "The One You Love." It's currently free for Kindle. Just be forewarned: there are two other books in the series so you may get hooked like I did!
5) And guess whose phone died this week? Yup! And you know what saved me? This lovely service called OneDrive. It backed up all my photos from the old phone before matters went South. Highly recommended!
Okay, that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!