Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week and maybe (just maybe) managed to avoid politics for at least one day. (Wouldn't that be a treat?) Well, even if you couldn't indulge in that sort of a luxury, maybe you can indulge in this week's "5 Things" to escape for a bit. Enjoy!
1) "Kid Theater" is back with Ben Affleck! Enjoy the vivid imaginations of children when given the title The Accountant as their own guide. Prepare to laugh. I promise.
2) The documentary A Dancer Dies Twice from Falling Tree Productions is pretty incredible. (And true for lovers of dance.) A fantastic listen if you have the time today!
3) Pear crisps (chips) and pear pudding sound really great right about now, don't they? A family member would send the Romano clan a box of coveted pears around the holidays and so pears have always been a special treat this time of year. Yum!
4) Check out this adorable "Boo-yah!" embroidery hoop art from Flamingo Toes. So cute and you can always count on Bev to have a great sense of humor. Can't wait to give this one a try!
5) If you're feeling like a dorky chick flick this weekend, I'm happy to announce that How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and a host of other memorable girlie movies are now on Netflix. Guess what I'm doing this weekend?
Okay, that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!