Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week. Well, the week and March are coming to an end at the same time. Can you believe it? Time for April and only about two weeks until Easter!
This week has been a busy one but I did have time to look around for some interesting things to share. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
1) Mum, this week's Tonight Show was just for you. Comedian Brian Regan made an appearance to share some comedy and his thoughts on hecklers. (My mum laughs at Brian Regan like no other comedian... hope you enjoy it, too!)
2) Lemon Meringue Cake? Yes, please! Wouldn't this one be a lovely treat for Easter? I'm thinking that's the perfect place for a lemony treat.
3) Some days some Sporcle quizzes are a great escape after a busy day at work. One of the coolest ones I've come across is "100 Years of Musicians." How many do you know? Full disclosure: I got about 60% and my downfall was the spelling of some of the names. :)
4) Be careful about what you post on Twitter, a doctor might answer.
5) One of the best parts of spring is the flowers. Tulips, to be exact. Aren't they beautiful? As a girl I fondly remember the yellow tulips in our garden. One year it would be fun to go to Amsterdam to see them in person. Or maybe Italy?
Okay, that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!