Happy Friday and Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope you all had a great week or at least weren't inundated with snow. Yikes! Hopefully, the Northeast will have a little reprieve soon. Well, at least it's Friday, right? And a time for another "5 Things." Enjoy!
1) This video is a couple of years old but it just came to my attention (and is hilarious). Check it out what happens when Benny the Bull goes into action.
2) Speaking of snow, have you seen the house in upstate New York that was completely covered in ice? Both beautiful and a little terrifying. What a relief that no one appears to have been in residence at the time!
3) It's St. Patrick's Day and even though I'm not a fan of corned beef and cabbage, I do love a good Irish Soda Bread. And any excuse to eat bread is pretty much a good excuse in my book. Well, these Irish Soda Bread Muffins are pretty fantastic. The only amendment I recommend is to leave out the caraway seeds but, otherwise, they are a nice treat for an afternoon tea!
4) Well, it took me many, many years but I finally gave CeraVe Moisturizer a try and it turned out to be just what the doctor ordered for winter skin. The usually flaky, dull skin is gone after a week. Amazing! Highly recommended. (And there's a $2 coupon on the site right now!)
5) And did you know that Monday, March 20th is Free Cone Monday at Dairy Queen? It's becoming unseasonably warm out west so I'm looking forward to this one. What about you?
Okay, that's all for now. Have a great weekend, everyone! (And have an extra slice of soda bread for me.)