Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week and are finally coming down off your chocolate bunny highs. The weekend is here and I hope you enjoy what I found and what I tried this week:
1) What happens when you use Google Translate on popular song lyrics and then have Anne Hathaway and Jimmy Fallon sing them? Hilarity ensues. (And Anne is a really good sport.)
2) Season 3 of Kimmy Schmidt is coming to Netflix May 19! It's a Friday so I can imagine getting through the entire season in one weekend. What about you?
3) I'm about a month late discovering this one: Take That on "Carpool Karaoke!!" And, yes, they sing "Back for Good." Woohoo! The video a bit lengthy (a spot filmed for Comic Relief) but worth sitting through the whole thing.
4) OK, and I'm on the challah bread kick now. (Challah!) Check out the whole wheat recipe from All Recipes. Delightfully dense and moist. And this awesome tutorial on how to "braid" came in super-handy. I'm making excuses to try it again with smaller rolls. Mother's Day, perhaps?
5) The great chocolate cake reveal from Easter Sunday and Cake Cottage. It was as delicious as it looks even though yours truly thought she had three evenly sized pans and it didn't quite work out that way:
Okay, that's all for now. Have a great weekend, everyone!